Specifics of this article type:
Statements are evidence-based analyses of issues relevant to health services, health care management, public health, and health policy. Authors are expected to integrate findings, ideas and/or conceptual frameworks from a variety of sources in a clear and balanced way for our professional improvement.
The abstract of a statement article is not required to be structured, but should summarise the main issues of the article.
Max. 3,000 words (main text document excl. references and legends), 5 tables and 6 figures.
- Cover letter (following the instructions)
- Title page
- Main text document (title, abstract, key points, keywords, abbreviations, introduction, methods, results, discussion, references, optional: figure/table legends)
- Declarations (using the template)
- Graphical abstract (using the template)
- Figures Tables (in editable format)
- Electronic Supplementary Material (in editable format)
Detailed instructions and templates can be found here