Specifics of this article type:
Opinion papers are short articles of contemporary interest. It can be a Letter to the Editor or a commentary to a published article (in Insights into Imaging or another journal).
Max. 1,000 words (main text document excl. references and legends). No figures/tables (upon approval by the Editor, one original figure may be allowed).
- Cover letter (following the instructions)
- Title page
- Main text document (title, keywords, main text, references)
- Declarations (using the template)
- Figure (upon approval by the Editor)
- Graphical abstract (using the template)
Detailed instructions and templates can be found here