Specifics of this article type:
Educational reviews should focus on educational aspects on the use of imaging criteria and findings in clinical and research aspects, with a pearls and pitfalls approach, and on the revision of imaging criteria.
The abstract of a review article is not required to be structured, but should summarise the main issues of the article.
Max. 5,000 words (main text document excl. references and legends), 5 tables and 12 figures.
- Cover letter (following the instructions)
- Title page
- Main text document (title, abstract, key points, keywords, abbreviations, introduction, methods, results, discussion, references, optional: figure/table legends)
- Declarations (using the template)Graphical abstract (using the template)
- Figures Tables (in editable format)
- Electronic Supplementary Material (in editable format)
Detailed instructions and templates can be found here